At Cobiro we're on a mission to make online advertisement accessible, trivial and high-performant for everyone. And we're starting with Google AdWords.
The company is well-funded and has furthermore just been granted funds from the prestigious European Horizon 2020 SME Instrument for the Highly Innovative Technology.
As a PHP Backend Developer at Cobiro you'll use your sharp mind and technical proficiency to build a performant and scalable backend for our users.
We're looking for 4 experienced PHP Backend Developers with a great attitude to join our team.
As a PHP Backend Developer you'll initially work on core features and workflows of the backend, as well as lay the foundation of our API that 3rd parties will consume. Post-launch you'll collaborate with Google, leading e-commerce marketplaces, hosting companies and webshops globally - ensuring that our many integrations perform flawlessly.
As an integrated part of our team, you will have complete insight into our roadmap, and have freedom in choosing what tasks you solve down the line. As an early member of our team, there are several areas where you'll be able to guide and influence our choices of tech.
- Expert level PHP coding skills (+5 years experience)
- Substantial PostgreSQL/MySQL Experience
- Sharp analytical mind with a desire for writing stable, scalable and clean code.
- Fluency in Danish and/or English
- Solid comprehension of the full web technology stack
- Experience with data integration, web services & APIs
- Proficient in GIT (or similar VCS)
- Proficient in Laravel
- Experience with AWS
- Interest in or experience with Machine Learning
- Portfolio of Open-Source work
- Attractive compensation package
- A great team of passionate, skilled and experienced colleagues
- An opportunity to participate in the development of new and cutting edge AI products
- The gear and food you need
- Great working location at Esplanaden, inner Copenhagen
The position is fulltime. It is a requirement that you are able to demonstrate one or more applications or apps with significant time investment and complexity, and thoroughly explain your contribution to it.
Send your cv, github and/or portfolio to email@example.com with any questions.
If you are a Recruiter or Outsourcing Tech Company please do not write.